[Orgmode] refreshing agenda always uses global settings - can I change t

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] refreshing agenda always uses global settings - can I change that.
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:34:25 +0200

Entering agenda view with a custom command like

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(
        ("d" agenda "X-Agenda 0 days deadline preview"
         ((org-deadline-warning-days 0)))
        ))

is a great thing to only see the items scheduled/deadlined for today.

With <TAB> I am changing to the org file of an item and am able to
modify an item.
Now I want to go back to the agenda view with C-x o. Why? Because this
way I end up at the same position I left agenda view.
Now I want to see my changes in the org file refreshed in the agenda
with "r".
What happens is that I loose my custom settings and end up seeing the
global agenda with all items scheduled/deadlined as in the global setting.

I would like to be able to keep my custom settings when "r" -efreshing
my agenda view.
How could I do that? Change the global variable on the fly?

rainer