Re: [Orgmode] Writing raw [1], *aa*, without being interpreted

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Writing raw [1], *aa*, without being interpreted
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:36:51 +0200

   Hi,
   the problem is: I don't want to use fixed font or any special
formatting for the [1]; I want that the [1] is integrated normally in
the text.
   This applies to all Org-mode syntax. Ex: /text/, *text*, ...
   Therefore we need something to avoid interpreting the Org-mode
syntax. Maybe escape manually a caracter: \[1], maybe a block:
\{[1]\}, maybe a null token inside the interpreted string:
[\don't_interpret{}1], ...

-- Daniel.