[Orgmode] Optional "other-window" argument for org-agenda-switch-to

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Optional "other-window" argument for org-agenda-switch-to
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:09:16 -0400

Hi,

I have just started using org-mode and am very impressed by it. I am throwing in my first suggestion here:

I would like to have the agenda buffer visible after org-agenda-switch-to is called, can we add an "other-window" optional argument to org-agenda-switch-to so the org-file will be opened in another window when RET is pressed on an agenda item? Or is there already another way to do it?

Thank you.

Wanrong Lin