Re: [Orgmode] Re: include file contents in org files?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: include file contents in org files?
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 04:57:02 +0200

On Aug 24, 2007, at 1:32, Daniel J. Sinder wrote:

Then you could write

   :SETUP:
   #+STARTUP: overview
   more stuff that should be hidden
   :END:

   * The first "real" headline in the file.

I like this, but here's a word of caution.... I had previously
started my setup on the first line of the file.  But, if you put the
:SETUP: drawer the first line, using TAB when point is on the first
character of the file only does global visibility cycling (as it
should).  To open the :SETUP: drawer, you need to move point off the
first character.

or configure the variable `org-cycle-global-at-bob'.  Maybe we should
acatually change the default of this variable.  Is there anyone
relying on the behavior that TAB behaves specially at the beginning
of the buffer?

- Carsten