[Orgmode] Org-mode 5.06

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode 5.06
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:00:05 +0200

Here is a quick update, bug fixes plus a few small features.
Only on my website, not yet in Emacs - I don't have time right now.

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

Enjoy!

- Carsten

Changes in version 5.06
-----------------------

* Overview

  - Improved export of single (sub)trees.
  - New possibilities for C-a and C-e.
  - Command to set a tag in many headlines
  - Changed default for org-cycle-global-at-bob.
  - Bug fixes.

* Details

  - When exporting only a region and this region is a single
    (sub)tree (for example selected with `C-c @'), the title for
    the exported document is taken to be the heading of the
    subtree.  The sublevels become top-level entries in the
    export.  Furthermore, if the head entry of the tree has or
    inherits an EXPORT_FILE_NAME property, that file name (with
    appropriately substituted extension) will be used for the
    exported tree.  Thanks to Patrick Drechsler and Jost Burkart
    for these ideas.

  - org-special-ctrl-a/e has a third allowed value, `reversed'.
    When it is set to this value, the first C-a or C-e command
    behaves normally, i.e. it goes to the true beginning or end
    of the line.  Only when you press C-a or C-e immediately
    again, the the "special" position will be found.  Additional
    presses of the same key jump between the two positions.  I
    like this a lot better than the `t' setting, because now the
    keys behave more predictable and still give easy access to
    the special locations.

  - New command to set or remove a tag from all headlines in a
    region.

  - When Org-mode visits a file, it will initially hide all
    drawers.

  - The default of the variable `org-cycle-global-at-bob' is now
    nil, meaning that TAB no longer does global visibility
    cycling at the beginning of the buffer.

  - Bug fixes, in particular the problems with scheduling and
    deadlines introduced in 5.05.  Please check carefully if
    this works correctly again, and complain if not.