Re: [Orgmode] Bug fix release

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug fix release
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:47:03 -0400

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:00:41 +0200
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> Version 5.06b fixes the bugs mentioned here in the last few hours.
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

I've downloaded the file at this link. However, I still get the same
error (on export to html) that I reported earlier today. I noticed that
the file I downloaded just now is still called org-5.06.tar.gz (instead
of 5.06b) and even after compiling it and re-starting emacs org-version
still reports 5.06. Should the latter say 5.06b?

I re-loaded the web page just to be sure I wasn't dealing with a cached
page.

--John