Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Version 5.07

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode Version 5.07
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:59:36 +0200

On Aug 30, 2007, at 17:10, Tassilo Horn wrote:

Hi Carsten,

     #+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) WAITING(w) | CANCELED(c) DONE(d)

Is it possible to set those globally via `org-todo-keywords', too?  If
yes, what's the syntax?

You can just write the keywords like "TODO(t)" in the global list, that should work. I am not happy about it because this is different from the tags setting.
So I might modify the "official" syntax at some point - that is why the
syntax above is not documented. However, I expect that writing it like this
will continue to work - so go ahead and use it.

- Carsten