[Orgmode] Re: remember

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: remember
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:57:25 +0200

Cezar <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Cezar,

>   I want to start using remember to record todos like this wonderfull
> paper shows:
>
>   http://johnwiegley.com/org.mode.day.planner.html

Wise decision.

>   My problem is that is also inserts some comments. The recorded entry
> looks like this:
>
> ** Fri Aug 31 13:19:12 2007 (## `C-u C-c C-c' to file directly,
> `C-c C-c' to file interac)
>
> ## `C-u C-c C-c' to file directly, `C-c C-c' to file interactively.
> ## Target file "~/Organiser/Notes.org", headline "Tasks"
> ## To switch templates, use `M-x org-remember'.
>
> * TODO test
>   [2007-08-31 Fri]

That comment will be removed when you file it with C-c C-c.

,----[ C-h k C-c o l ]
| C-c o l runs the command org-store-link
|   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `org.el'.
| It is bound to C-c o l.
| (org-store-link ARG)
|
| Store an org-link to the current location.
| This link can later be inserted into an org-buffer with
| C-c C-l.
| For some link types, a prefix arg is interpreted:
| For links to usenet articles, arg negates `org-usenet-links-prefer-google'.
| For file links, arg negates `org-context-in-file-links'.
`----

As you can see, I bound that function to `C-c o l' because I use `C-c o'
as prefix key for org-mode related things.  Such a binding can be
created with

    (global-set-key (kbd "C-c o l") 'org-store-link)

in your ~/.emacs.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
* delYsid has mortgage, opportunity and penis in his score file.
<delYsid> thats pretty effective against spam