Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug with Unicode text on properties
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:20:44 +0200

> On 9/2/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I agree, but it is a fact that text you sent me did not look at all
> > like spanish, but pretty much garbled.
>
> Daniel's file (bug-properties.org) looked fine to me (although it did
> have strange German-style speech marks).

   I must say that I like „these quotes" more than "this ones". So
that wasn't a technical bug :-)

> My emacs (22.1.1)
> automatically recognised it as utf8. Strange that yours didn't...

  Some more things (which I forgot to send to the list):
   MD5: 3c7973375c78fdf4183d2d209b0b330a
   Wrote with emacs 22.1 on Debian.
   From the mailing list archive, the file can be correctly fetched:
http://cache.gmane.org//gmane/emacs/orgmode/2881-001.bin

   Anyway, the problem is not on org-mode, luckily.

   Greetings,
Daniel