[Orgmode] Re: running remember with emacsclient - how to get a new frame

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: running remember with emacsclient - how to get a new frame
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:39:08 +0200

pete phillips <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Pete,

> Is there anything I can pass to emacs using emacsclient which will force
> it to open up a new frame on my current desktop ?  (and preferably close
> the frame once I have hit ^C^C)

I think this should work.

(add-hook 'server-switch-hook 'make-frame)
(add-hook 'server-done-hook   'delete-frame)

Probably you need to `C-x #' in the new frame to close it.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Fighting patents one by one  will never eliminate the danger of software
patents,  any  more than  swatting  mosquitoes  will eliminate  malaria.