Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to get a list of todos with no TAGS

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to get a list of todos with no TAGS
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:29:35 +0200

An alternative might be:

Do a TAGS search with the match

-{.}/!

The first part -{.} means to exclude all headline where any tag matches
the regular expression ".", i.e. it will exclude all headlines that do have
a tag at all (beware of tag inheritance for this, this will exclude also
headline that *inherit* a tag.)

The "!" after the slash means the headline has to be a TODO to be listed.

Even shorter, use the TODO/TAGS search (`C-c a M' instead of `C-c a m').
Then the TAG matcher "-{.}" would be enough already.

- Carsten