Re: [Orgmode] Clocktable from multiple files?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Clocktable from multiple files?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:10:36 +0200

On Sep 12, 2007, at 19:02, cranreuch wrote:

Is there a way to make org-clock-report (C-c C-x C-r) and the various clocktable update commands, process entries from more than one file (i.e. more than just the current buffer)? It would be nice if it could simply look through all files in org-agenda-files.

thx.

No.

In fact, maybe the whole clocking stuff needs an overhaul at some point,
but right now I don't have time to do it. I not sure in what direction to take this. Maybe create a timeclock - compatible list from scanning the agenda buffers? I still think that collecting the CLOCK entries in the outline does make a lot of sense. The clock table was a quick hack I once did, but apparently
not really though through very well.

John, maybe you have ideas about this?

Any volunteers for writing org-clock.el or something like that?

- Carsten