Re: [Orgmode] Bug - properties in 5.08

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug - properties in 5.08
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:24:24 -0500

Same file, same layout.

With my data versus the cleared file I posted, every time I try to
change the property, it reverts to 0.

I could mail you the file offlist.

I'm in column mode, the BUDGETED property for a single item shows 0.
I press 'e' to edit it, and it prompts me for a value. I specify a new
value, and it stays 0.

Thanks!