[Orgmode] Re: org-mode PDAs

From: Cezar
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode PDAs
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:12:35 +0300

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Can someone help me understand the advantage of running Emacs in pda?
> Emacs is an keyboard driven application and pda sucks at keyboard
> input. How would these two things match?

The new smartphones have a qwerty keyboard (see blackbery, and palm
treo). I don't know how fast you can be, but it's about bringing our
favorite working enviroment to our pocket since most of us have
everything inside emacs (mail, org, text editor, etc).

At least thats what I feel the need for, an emacs to go :P

Cheers,
Cezar