[Orgmode] automatically (?) including an org-file in org-agenda-files ..

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] automatically (?) including an org-file in org-agenda-files ...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:14:05 +0200

I sometimes work in an org-file that I currently do not have included in
org-agenda-files.

Having the cursor for example on a timestamp in that file and pressing TAB I
will see the agenda of
that day.

What happens is that the agenda opens and I do not see my todo since the file
is not in
org-agenda-files. This seems unintuitive to me. I will then manually add the
current file to
org-agenda-files.

Maybe there could be a variable allowing to automatically include the current
org file in
org-agenda-files when agenda view is activated from a on-included file?

What do you think?

Rainer