Re: [Orgmode] recognize comma separated text as table?

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] recognize comma separated text as table?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:40:37 -0500

On 9/25/07, Sivaram Neelakantan <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been using org mode tables where possible and I frequently
> receive data as csv, is there any any org-table function to transform
> the csv function to org tables?

You could use org-table-import after converting all commas to tabs
with query-replace (or sed, or whatever). Only problem would be if
there were commas in quoted strings....

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia