Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode with Mairix: org-mairix.el
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:30:30 +0200

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:50:42 +0200
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

 b> Please have a look at the patch below and tell me if it solves the
 b> issue above. Look for the small FIXME: (bzg) cookies in the patch.

Thanks a lot for your help.

The zombie issue is still present, and I've tried to address the FIXME:
issues as well as possible, or ask for clarification on the point.

 b> BTW, this might be just personal taste, but I would prefer a shorter
 b> syntax for thread searches (like mairix:t).  Right now " --thread"
 b> in the link is converted as "%20--thread" and this is not parsed by
 b> the (split-string ... " ") part of your code.

Strange, it worked when I first tested it, and now does no more.

I agree shorter is nicer, so changed the syntax accordingly.

Version 0.2 attached below.

Please test, comment, improve...

Best rgeards,
Georg