[Orgmode] org-mairix.el, version 0.3

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mairix.el, version 0.3
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:58:41 +0200

Hi all,

below is version 0.3 of org-mairix.el, thanks to the input of Bastien,
this should be somewhat clean. It seems stable for me now. It would be
great to see more MUAs and other backends added.

CAUTION: The link encoding has changed another, last, I hope time!

One of the most useful features of this, imho, is to have NEXT actions
now where you get the entire thread in one group and automatically enter
it at the email referenced in the link.

Regards,
Georg

Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>