[Orgmode] resheduling from agenda buffer

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] resheduling from agenda buffer
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:15:15 +0200

Two questions:

1) When following the instruction from the following link and
rescheduling from the agenda buffer, why do I always get

"Item scheduled for nil" in the message bufffer?

See: http://www.newartisans.com/blog_files/org.mode.day.planner.php#sec8
(briefly review upcoming week)

and

2) What is the reason behind having to manually "refresh" after a
reschedule in the agenda buffer, why does it not do it automatically?

(ps Carsten, if you are reading this I found the issue with
org-return-follows-link - it has to be set before loading Org so cant be
used in normal customization block).