[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes

From: Julien Barnier
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:23:15 +0200

Hi Adam,

> Would this solve your problem?
>
>   http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/
>
> "MMM Mode is an emacs add-on package providing a minor mode that
> allows Multiple Major Modes to coexist in one buffer."

In fact, I already have my two major modes coexisting in the same
buffer thanks to noweb-mode. What I am looking for is a way to
disable the org-startup-folded call when I move from a code chunk (in
another mode) to a doc chunk (in org-mode).

I don't think mmm-mode would solve the problem.

Thanks for your help,

--
Julien