Re: [Orgmode] Agenda error

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda error
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:12:28 +0100

Hi Carsten,

As seems to be increasingly the case it took me a while to look into
this, but when I did, with your insights it turned out to be only a
few minutes work.

It turns out that I had a ~/diary/ directory not a ~/diary file.  It
was hence fixed with a simple:

~ rmdir ~/diary/
~ touch ~/diary

Thanks again,