[Orgmode] FR: Using properties to customize global settings on a per-ent

From: John Wiegley
Subject: [Orgmode] FR: Using properties to customize global settings on a per-entry basis
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:50:33 -0400

I love using "#+STARTUP: lognotestate" for noting down when and why a task
changes state.

However, I have several tasks which recur daily, or once every two days.  The
size of these tasks is starting to get crazy, since there are empty "DONE"
messages continually accruing.

I'd like either a) an option to disable lognotestate for recurring tasks, or
b) the ability to change the logging state for a particular entry using
properties.

John