Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode with multiple major modes
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:49:31 +0200

(setq org-startup-folded nil)

- Carsten

On Sep 28, 2007, at 13:23, Julien Barnier wrote:

Hi Adam,

Would this solve your problem?

  http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/

"MMM Mode is an emacs add-on package providing a minor mode that
allows Multiple Major Modes to coexist in one buffer."

In fact, I already have my two major modes coexisting in the same
buffer thanks to noweb-mode. What I am looking for is a way to
disable the org-startup-folded call when I move from a code chunk (in
another mode) to a doc chunk (in org-mode).

I don't think mmm-mode would solve the problem.

Thanks for your help,

--
Julien