[Orgmode] Only one org-open-at-point at a time?

From: Simon Guest
Subject: [Orgmode] Only one org-open-at-point at a time?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:24:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm using org-mode 5.10b on Debian GNU/Linux.

The first time I follow a hyperlink to a PDF file, using C-c C-o, it
works fine, and opens up the PDF file in the PDF reader specified in
/etc/mailcap, kpdf in my case.

If I leave that running, and try to follow another link to another PDF
file, I get told:
A command is running.  Kill it?  (yes or no)

It does not seem possible to view the second PDF file without killing
the first reader.

I would really like to be able to have both PDF files open at the same
time.  Is this easily possible?

(Of course, I doubt this is specific to PDF files, but this is the
case I am facing.)

cheers,
Simon