[Orgmode] Wishlist - Function to get to and reveal the current clocking

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Wishlist - Function to get to and reveal the current clocking task
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:52:07 -0400

I'm finding that I want to get back to my current clocking task
frequently.  My org files are fairly large and when I fold all the tasks
the only way I know of to get back to the current clocking task is to
display today's agenda, press 'l' to get a display of my clocked tasks,
and put the cursor on the last entry then hit 'o' to close the other
window and RETURN.  I do this 20 times a day... and it's getting kind of
cumbersome :)

I'd love a function I could bind to a single key press to do this.

I know org-clock-marker points at the current location I want to get to
- I just don't know how to use it to get there and reveal the location
the same as if I used the above procedure from the agenda.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bernt