Re: [Orgmode] A puzzle to solve: saved categories vs. tags

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A puzzle to solve: saved categories vs. tags
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:50:02 +0200

On Oct 8, 2007, at 12:54, Bastien wrote:

Here is a first attempt at such a function, comments are welcome!
Maybe we should bind this function to `C-c /', instead of org-occur?

Yes, this binding would be okay, unless there are lots of people using
org-occur out there.

And `org-sparse-tree' should match both John request and what I called
(in such a bombastic manner) a "universal" search interface.

There is a problem with (org-buffer-property-keys t t). Here is the
backtrace:

Arrrgh!

make that (org-buffer-property-keys t) for now, bug fix in next release.

- Carsten