Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to add a LOCATION in the exported iCal

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to add a LOCATION in the exported iCal
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 23:00:00 +0200

On Oct 9, 2007, at 22:27, Leo wrote:

On 2007-10-09 21:45 +0100, Bastien wrote:
Leo <address@hidden> writes:

What do you exactly mean by "include the LOCATION"?

I mean "in the exported .ics file".

The :LOCATION: property is exported as the LOCATION parameter in .ics
since Org 5.11.  It complies normally with the RFC specs:

  http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2445.txt

This looks like what I want.

However, in order to insert the LOCATION property, I need to first run
org-insert-property-drawer and then `C-c C-c s' ...

Is there a better way of setting LOCATION?

You can bind `org-set-property' to a key, it can be called without
first creating the drawer.

I guess I should think up a default binding.

Another good way to set LOCATION is column view.

- Carsten