[Orgmode] Re: bug report with org 5.11b and remember 1.19

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: bug report with org 5.11b and remember 1.19
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:25:33 -0400

On Wed, Oct 10 2007, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> This happens because you are calling `remember-mode' interactively.
> Org-mode assumes that the command you are using is either `remember'
> or `org-remember'.  What are you calling `remember-mode'?  What are
> you trying to achieve?

Carsten--

So far I am just trying to mirror the setup described in John Wiegley's
day planner tutorial.  Eventually there are some things I mean to
customize to fit my work flow, but for now I've just been working on
replicating John's set up.  Thanks for the help with this!  Your post
helped me find my error.

I had

    (global-set-key "\C-cr" 'remember-mode)

when I should have had

    (global-set-key "\C-cr" 'remember)

Making this change has everything working as advertised.

Thanks again,
/au

--
Austin Frank