Re: [Orgmode] Modify org-remember-templates to include a name to show wh

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Modify org-remember-templates to include a name to show when selecting it
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:29:00 +0200

On Oct 10, 2007, at 12:15, Matiyam wrote:

Hi!

In my setup i have 5 org-remember-templates.

Since my memory is not very good :), i have modified org-remember-templates
to include another element in the list that tells me the name of it.

And then org-remember-apply-template to, when prompting for selecting the
template, show the name along with the keycode.

Something like:

Select template: Work (w) Home (h)

I think the patch is easy enough, so i haven't created a bug.

The idea is good, but since you insert a new element in the middle of the list, it will break all existing customization of that variable. I can make it internally
compatible if the name is the first thing in each list.

Will be in 5.12.  Thanks.

- Carsten