Re: [Orgmode] Code snippet for bolding or italicizing A/C priority strin

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Code snippet for bolding or italicizing A/C priority strings
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:20:37 +0200

On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:37, John Wiegley wrote:

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

This code snippet will modify your agenda buffer upon creation so that the string [#A] is bolded, and [#C] is italicized. It keeps whatever color it
had, it's just now strong or weak based on priority.

Actually, I'm finding I like having the whole title bolded or italicized, just
like Gnus does:

I have generalized this code to work with modified customized priorities
and to do the right thing when changing the priority from the agenda.
Thi code will be in 5.12.  You can turn it off with
`org-agenda-fonfity-priorities', default will be on.

Thanks, John!

- Carsten