[Orgmode] Definition of "unscheduled" task

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Definition of "unscheduled" task
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:35:08 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to follow GTD's principle that tasks should be reviewed regularly. So I first turn on "org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled", and do a "List of all TODO entries, and then review all tasks in the list. However, I found that tasks with plain active time stamps ("appointment tasks") are also listed. Should we exclude them when org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled is set to "t"?

Wanrong