Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.12

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.12
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:14:06 +0200

On Oct 13, 2007, at 8:41, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

On 10/11/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Changes in Version 5.12
   - The variable `org-ellipsis' now defaults to `org-link'.

What are your thoughts on making this clickable, with RET and mouse? I
don't know, the link face makes it looks like it should be.

Just an idea.

I don't know if this is possible. I use org-link because it is underlined. Maybe it is a bad choice, actually - what would be the good choice for this
face?

- Carsten