Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda view resizes frames

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda view resizes frames
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:50:06 +0200

On Oct 15, 2007, at 20:19, Bernt Hansen wrote:

On Oct 15, 2007, at 13:20, Dan Griswold wrote:
Then, in a V-8 moment (doh!) I thought to check the Changelog, wherein
I found this note:

    (org-fit-agenda-window): Limitations on window size removed.

So, this was an intentional change. It must have been for an important
reason.

Well, it was upon the request of a single person.  If it does not
work for others, we can reverse it, or make it configurable.

I think the current window size is less convenient to work with than the
original version.  Especially if you switch windows:

C-a a a for me currently shows only 5 lines in the agenda then if I hit
return on an item I get this tiny window to work in for my org-mode
file.  So I prefer the older version to this behaviour :)

OK, I am reversing the change.

John, there will be a variable `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions'
to configure this.

-Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik