[Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:51:27 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Christian Egli <christian.egli <at> novell.com> writes:

> > You basically just type make . This will produce two pdfs:
> > pocketMod.pdf and hipsterPDA.pdf.
>
> I can't get this to work because of the issues I mentionned above
> Here I reproduce them:
>
> ,----
> | - get rid of the misplaced \verb|@|

Does Pete's patch help?

> | - get rid of the links by using their description only

This I don't understand. How do you get your deadlines to show up
in your calendar?

> | - use a smaller normal font for tasks, since it doesn't fit sometimes
> |   (see my other PDF example...)
> |
> |   => sadly, I guess we need to tailor cal-tex internals for that...

I looked at cal-tex.el some more and it looks like it could use some
love :-). The font sizes for the ISO-style weekly calendar for
example is hard coded to 11pt and the diary entries are hardcoded to
be shown with \large\bf.

Christian