Re: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:47:46 +0100

Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

> Now what would be really nice is if I could export the agenda view to
> latex. I couldn't find any code in org-export-latex.el to do that. Am
> I missing something, Bastien?

No you're not.

For now you can use `org-write-agenda' (C-x C-w) to export the agenda
view to HTML or postscript, depending on the extension you're using.
The postscript output is obtained with `ps-print-buffer-with-faces',
which might not be always very readable.

Then I guess being able to export the agenda to LaTeX makes sense.

Can you describe what would be the expected LaTeX output for you?

Thanks,

NB: I tried to add the .tex format to `org-write-agenda' by using the
verbatim content of the agenda buffer, but I'm not satisfied with this.
Was just a quick hack anyway.

--
Bastien