Re: [Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:14:29 +0100

Sivaram Neelakantan <address@hidden> writes:

> Does it make sense to have something similar in the agenda buffer when
> C-c a a is hit?  of course, 1 line in the buffer at least will be lost
> to this new menu.  I believe this would be useful for a beginner as I
> distinctly remember trying to work out the single letter sequences to
> do something. The only key I was sure was 'q' to quit.

Do we need really a menu for that?

I think a quick help message in the minibuffer would be enough.
`?' is free in org-agenda-mode-map, and could be used for that.

If you're okay with the help message, what command would you find
useful to be listed for beginners? [1]

Notes:
[1]  org-agenda-mode-map maps 74 commands...

--
Bastien