Re: [Orgmode] FR: toggling timestamps active/inactive

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: toggling timestamps active/inactive
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:36:17 +0200

On Oct 17, 2007, at 19:18, Adam Spiers wrote:
Now that I am beginning to get really serious about implementing the
review component of GTD, new ideas for org-mode tweaks are continually
popping into my head; apologies for spamming the list recently as a
result :-)  Several of the tweaks would require >15 LoC to implement,
so I am thinking it might be worth sorting out copyright assignment.
How should I go about this - would the following be sufficient?

Please use the attached form, and let me know when the process is
finished, best by sending me a scan of the final assignment (also
signed by the FSF).

Thanks for doing this!!!!

- Carsten