Re: [Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Reftex C-c = like menu in agenda buffer?
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:17:54 +0200

On Oct 18, 2007, at 17:36, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:

In auctex, to see the toc, we hit C-C =; there we have
a menu which goes like (r)escan (q)uit....

Does it make sense to have something similar in the agenda buffer when
C-c a a is hit?  of course, 1 line in the buffer at least will be lost
to this new menu.   I believe this would be useful for a beginner as I
distinctly remember trying to work out the single letter sequences to
do something. The only key I was sure was 'q' to quit.

And in a recent thread, Carsten told me about 'x' to bury/kill the
buffers.

There is a complete Menu under "Agenda" in the menu bar, and it lists
all the keys.

- Carsten