Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.13

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 5.13
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:26:24 -0600

On 10/19/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

Changes in Version 5.13
------------------------

     - New variable `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions' to
       customize the size limits of the agenda window in the case
       that you display the agenda window by reorganizing the
       frame.

In org 5.12 when I do C-c a the Agenda Commands window that comes up is only as tall as it needs to be. In 5.13 it is half the frame height. I'm not sure exactly which change caused this. Setting org-agenda-window-frame-fractions to have a minimum of 0.1 doesn't make the agenda commands window any smaller, as I think it only affects the Org Agenda window.

Thanks for another great release!

--Scott