Re: [Orgmode] Exporting visible part to LaTeX

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting visible part to LaTeX
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:52:37 +0200

Fixed in 5.13h.

- Carsten

On Oct 26, 2007, at 5:17 PM, Lindsay Todd wrote:

I am able to export my entire org file to LaTeX (after finding that
couldn't use any ampersands on headlines).  But I find that I cannot
export only the visible portion to LaTeX, using C-c C-e v L (or l). I
get this error message: Invalid export key.

This is with version 5.13g.

--
R. Lindsay Todd                      email: address@hidden
Senior Systems Programmer            phone: 518-276-2605

The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are
solely those of the author. The message contents have not been
reviewed or approved by Rensselaer.