[Orgmode] FR: creating a different notion for "today"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: [Orgmode] FR: creating a different notion for "today"
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 02:10:56 -0400

I find myself lately almost always awake until 8am.  I get up in the
evening, go to bed at morning.  And yes, that red spot on my chin is
definitely ketchup.

I'd like a different notion of "today" than just "midnight to
midnight".  Most of my productive day is spent after midnight, so for
me, whenever I type C-a a, I always have to then hit the left arrow key
to see my (today's) task list from the point of view of last night.  It
also affects me when I want to schedule things for "today", since
org-mode's today is often my tomorrow.

Something like `org-mode-day-begin', which I could set to (* 60 8) to
say that each day go from 8am to 8am.  That would suit nicely.

John