[Orgmode] Redefine "M-p" key binding in org-agenda-mode

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Redefine "M-p" key binding in org-agenda-mode
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:30:42 -0500

Hi,

In my org-mode configuration, I bind globally "M-p" to "org-agenda" (the default "C-a" is already used of something else). A problem of that is, I often press "M-p" inside the agenda buffer, trying to bring up the agenda command dispatch buffer, which actually changes the priority of a task. I tried to rebind this key to "org-agenda" by the following in org-agenda-mode-hook:

 (define-key org-agenda-mode-map (kbd "M-p") 'org-agenda)

But the above key binding only works when the cursor is on a date line, not a task line. On a task line, the old "priority-up" binding is still effective.

Can anybody show me how I can change that? Thanks a lot.

Wanrong