Re: [Orgmode] Redefine "M-p" key binding in org-agenda-mode

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Redefine "M-p" key binding in org-agenda-mode
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:53:03 -0500

Thanks for your help.

You are right that my key binding probably is not optimal, but I am already used to it (I used to use planner-mode, and M-p is easy to remember). I bind other keys to replace the default M-p function. It is a little bit messy now, but that is what I love about Emacs, you can make it suit your own needs. :-) When people ask me what is so great about Emacs, I generally agree with them that Emacs is really not that great out of box, but with customization, it can streamline your own work flow, just for you.

Wanrong