[Orgmode] bibtex fields in remember templates

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] bibtex fields in remember templates
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:51:30 -0400

Hello!

I am wondering whether it would be possible to have access to the values
of bibtex fields in remember templates when calling remember from a
buffer in bibtex mode.  I would like to define a template that includes
a link to the bibtex entry, but which also lays out a brief citation.
Something like

"* TO_READ%?\n %a\n %:author (%:year).  %:title.  %:journal: %:pages."

I know that links to bibtex entries are created using the custom search
mechanism, but I can't figure out how to expose properties of the bibtex
entry to remember or org-remember.

Thanks for any help,
/au

--