Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:53:35 +0000

Richard G Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> Will it be possible to have same state names in different groups at
> some stage? e.g Most "Subsequence" (to use a word from the info file)
> would have a Done state I would think.

Actually, you can already switch between sets of keywords if their
*first* element is different.

But imagine this:

Seq1: k1 k2 k3 | k0
Seq2: ka k1 kb kc | k0

If a headline starts with k1, how Org would know what should be the next
logical keyword?  k2 or kb?  For now, it uses k2, ignoring Seq2.

This problem is not *that* fundamental when two sequences share the same
k0 state, because it's more likely that this state won't change.

--
Bastien