Re: [Orgmode] XHTML export - customizing via local variables

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] XHTML export - customizing via local variables
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:45:02 +0000

Hi Adam,

Adam Spiers <address@hidden> writes:

> Is org-export-html-style the only aspect of XHTML export which can be
> customized via Local Variables?  It would be nice to be able to
> override org-export-html-table-tag per-file, for instance, but it
> didn't work for me and I wasn't clever enough to figure out how the
> code works from a quick glance.

A buffer-local value for `org-export-html-table-tag' won't be of any
help here, so you can't blame yourself :)

Perhaps something like #+TABLE_TAG: would be useful so that
`org-export-plist-vars' can know about a :table-tag property.

I don't know -- Carsten would be of a wiser advice on this.

--
Bastien