Re: [Orgmode] Archive tag

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Archive tag
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 13:35:09 +0100

On  2Nov2007, at 3:02 PM, Uwe Jochum wrote:

Hi all,

when I change (using customize menue for "Org Archive") the archive tag
from "Archive" (English) to "Archiv" (German) I have to set the faces
for "Archiv" anew, and the "Archiv" tag doesn't do what the "Archive"
tag does, i.e. "Archiv" doesn't work. Is this intentionally so? (Problem
seen in Emacs 22.1.1 with org 5.13.)

Yes, this ia a bug, ARCHIVE is hard-coded for fontification. Will be fixed in 5.14.

- Carsten