Re: [Orgmode] org-occur customize

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-occur customize
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:22:12 +0100

On  3Nov2007, at 12:26 AM, Harald Weis wrote:

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 03:52:27PM +0000, Bastien wrote:
Harald Weis <address@hidden> writes:

I need the following customization of the org-occur function:
If the match is in a headline, headline _and_ body are made visible.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Have a look at the variable `org-show-hierarchy-above':

,----[ org-show-hierarchy-above ]

| Non-nil means, show full hierarchy when revealing a location.
| Org-mode often shows locations in an org-mode file which might have
| been invisible before.  When this is set, the hierarchy of headings
| above the exposed location is shown.
|
| [...]

Sorry, this does not help. It is not the hierarchy _above_
which I want to see, but the body of the _matched_ headline.

5.14 will have a new variable `org-show-entry-below' that allows to
customize this behavior.  Thanks for pointing out this omission!

- Carsten