[Orgmode] Re: Ringing the alarm bell in orgmode

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Ringing the alarm bell in orgmode
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:31:42 +0000

"Uwe Jochum" <address@hidden> writes:

> I think the problem of finding the appropriate information is
> principally not a question of the right place for the right bit of
> information but a question of semantics.

An index is the right place to handle people's semantic :)

> I had searched with "diary" "integration" "orgmode", even in Google.

The thing is that `org-agenda-to-appt' is at the bottom of the page
about Diary/Calendar integration.  So when looking for these keywords
(either from the Info interface or from Google) you should have landed
not that far...

> I'll better try to make my brainware more flexible.

Remember the motto: « if something works, don't repair it ».  This
qualifies for brains as well!

> (And shouldn't your solution not be documented, perhaps in the FAQ?)

Yes why not.

--
Bastien