Re: [Orgmode] longlines.el and font color

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] longlines.el and font color
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:31:28 +0100

On  9Nov2007, at 8:05 PM, Byrne Hobart wrote:

When I enable longlines-mode (adding soft line-break), the font color
reverts to default after the first line wraps. Is there something I
can change to fix this?

This first thing to change would be a *much* more accurate description
of what you are doing and what is happening - so far I don't even understand what you mean by "the font color reverts to default". Where, when, entire buffer
or just one line???

Maybe you can make a small test file, describe *exactly* what you do,
and what happens.

- Carsten